Important Information for Our Patients
As the healthcare response to the coronavirus continues to evolve, we are mindful that you are concerned and looking for answers. Find answers to important questions regarding Coronavirus and COVID-19 here.
Telehealth Now Available!
We are pleased to announce that most Graybill doctors now offer telehealth (also called telemedicine)! Through a service called Doxy.me, you can meet with your doctor via telephone or video, from any location using your smart phone, laptop or other smart device. As well, Doxy.me offers a convenient option for those who are self-distancing due to coronavirus concerns.
Doxy.me is secure, encrypted, and HIPAA-compliant so your protected health information (PHI) will not be compromised.
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH NEWS
The California Department of Public Health issues daily press releases on the most recent statistics on COVID-19. The most recent press releases can be found at https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OPA/Pages/New-Release-2020.aspx.
In addition to seeing patients who have immediate and urgent care needs, effective May 4, 2020, Graybill services were expanded to include:
- Preventive care, such as routine physical examinations, Women’s health, and Men’s health.
- Routine physical examinations, annual physicals, and women’s/men’s physical examinations, are available via in-office appointments.
- For patients who are covered by original Fee-for-Service Medicare, their Annual Wellness Visits (AWV) are available via telehealth.
- Follow-up care for patients with chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, respiratory issues, etc.
- General check-ups for patients typically seen 3 or more times a year to maintain their health status.
All Graybill physicians have expanded their available appointment hours to meet these additional needs.