Important Information for Our Patients
As the healthcare response to the coronavirus continues to evolve, we are mindful that you are concerned and looking for answers. Find answers to important questions regarding Coronavirus and COVID-19 here.
Graybill Urgent Care, Radiology, and LabCorp® on Second Avenue in Escondido to be CLOSED on Saturday, July 11
Due to a building maintenance issue, Graybill Urgent Care and Radiology and the LabCorp office located at 225 E. Second Avenue will be closed on Saturday, July 11. LabCorp Second Avenue patients may go to the LabCorp Grand Avenue office located at 629 East Grand Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025. Phone: (760) 291-1601.
Other Urgent Care Centers in the Sharp Community Medical Group (San Diego County) network:
- Rady Children’s Urgent Care – locations in Escondido, Oceanside
- Concentra Urgent Care – locations in Escondido, Oceanside, San Marcos
- Arch Health Urgent Care – locations in Ramona, Poway
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Telehealth Now Available!
We are pleased to announce that most Graybill doctors now offer telehealth (also called telemedicine)! Through a service called Doxy.me, you can meet with your doctor via telephone or video, from any location using your smart phone, laptop or other smart device. As well, Doxy.me offers a convenient option for those who are self-distancing due to coronavirus concerns.
Doxy.me is secure, encrypted, and HIPAA-compliant so your protected health information (PHI) will not be compromised.
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH NEWS
The California Department of Public Health issues daily press releases on the most recent statistics on COVID-19. The most recent press releases can be found at https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OPA/Pages/New-Release-2020.aspx.
GRAYBILL NEWS: EXPANDED SERVICES
In addition to seeing patients who have immediate and urgent care needs, effective May 4, 2020, we will expand our services to include:
- Preventive care, such as routine physical examinations, Women’s health, and Men’s health.
- Routine physical examinations, annual physicals, and women’s/men’s physical examinations, are available via in-office appointments.
- For patients who are covered by original Fee-for-Service Medicare, their Annual Wellness Visits (AWV) are available via telehealth.
- Follow-up care for patients with chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, respiratory issues, etc.
- General check-ups for patients typically seen 3 or more times a year to maintain their health status.
All Graybill physicians have expanded their available appointment hours to meet these additional needs.