If you’re seeing your Palomar Health Medical Group – Graybill Primary Care Provider (PCP) for the first time, we hope this initial visit, or “Establish Care Appointment” marks the beginning of a long and beneficial healthcare partnership. Remember, your PCP is here to serve as your advocate within the healthcare system and to promote your optimal health and wellness! Note: If you’re unable to come to your appointment, please contact us at 760-291-6700 at least 24 hours in advance so that others who need care may be seen.
To ensure your first visit is as productive as it can be, we encourage you to do some advanced preparation.
Complete your Patient Registration Packet
Online: Click the appropriate form below. Complete and submit least 2 days prior to your first appointment.
- Adult Registration Packet – ONLINE SUBMISSION
- Pediatric Registration Packet – ONLINE SUBMISSION
- Adult Registration Packet (Spanish) – ONLINE SUBMISSION
- Pediatric Registration Packet (Spanish) – ONLINE SUBMISSION
Paper: Complete the appropriate paper form below and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Adult Registration Packet – PAPER
- Pediatric Registration Packet – PAPER
- Adult Registration Packet (Spanish) – PAPER
- Pediatric Registration Packet (Spanish) – PAPER
Bring the following to your first appointment:
- A paper copy of your registration packet (if you did not complete your registration online)
- A list of your current medications (prescription and over-the-counter) and any dietary supplements you are currently using
- Your current driver’s license and/or photo ID
- Your current insurance ID card
- Your Office Visit copay. This will be indicated on your Insurance ID card.
- If your health plan requires a deductible, $100 payment to be applied to any unmet portion of your deductible.
Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes early. Your appointment time indicates the time your doctor is scheduled to see you. You’ll need to allow extra time to park, check in with our Front Desk, settle any copays or balances due, and complete any necessary forms.
*It’s important to complete and submit the New Patient Registration Packet before you arrive for your first appointment. It includes questions about your current health status, family history, medications, plus important information we need to set up your account. Completing the Packet in advance will give your doctor clearer picture of your health status, and it will also help him/her determine the best plan of action for your individual needs.
Send us your previous medical records. As soon as possible, arrange to have any previous medical records available for your new PCP to review. You may bring copies with you, or have your previous provider send them directly to Graybill. (Note: You’ll need to authorize your previous doctor to release your medical records to Palomar Health Medical Group – Graybill. Please download and complete the form below then send it to your previous doctor’s office.)
Finally, think about any questions that you would like answered or concerns you’d like your doctor to address. Remember, your Graybill doctor is your healthcare partner and advocate. As in any relationship, clear communication is the key factor to success!