Did you know that most Graybill doctors now offer telehealth (also known as telemedicine)? Through a service called Doxy.me, you can meet with your doctor via telephone or video, from any location using your smart phone, laptop or other smart device. Minimum system requirements.
Doxy.me is secure, encrypted, and HIPAA-compliant so your protected health information (PHI) will not be compromised.
To enjoy the advantages of Doxy.me:
- Request an appointment.
- For Primary Care, call the Graybill Patient Communications Center at 866-228-2236.
- For Specialist Care, call your Specialist’s office directly.
- If your doctor offers telehealth, that option will be made available to you.
- The day of your appointment, be sure to follow the directions on Getting Started with Doxy.me.
- You will receive a check-in call 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. During this call, you can verify or update your physical address, email address, insurance, and other important information.
- You will not need to submit any copayments or deductibles at this time; your insurance will be billed. NOTE: If you have Medicare Part B or a Medicare Advantage Plan, no copayment will be billed.
- Once you are checked-in, you will receive a link to your doctor’s e-room. Simply clicking the e-room link will notify your doctor that you are ready to begin your appointment.
Telehealth is a convenient, easy option for meeting your healthcare needs. We look forward to “seeing” you soon via Doxy.me!