Graybill Medical Group is centered towards patient awareness about preventive health care and diseases and illnesses. In providing Well Woman services, our physicians stress the importance of informing women about preventive health care and having a yearly well woman exam. Our goal is to inform women about healthy habits like dietary intake, exercise, and self exams. The best tool in prevention is awareness. Here is a short list of many topics that are the core of our Well Woman services. Our Physicians and Practitioners are more than happy to discuss them with you:
- The importance of yearly physicals and pap smears
- Mammograms and self breast exams
- Dietary intake and vitamin supplements
- The importance of regular exercise
- Hormone replacement therapy
Well Woman services are available throughout all Graybill Offices providing Primary Care.